Thursday, December 30, 2010

Hello Mr Williams

After a long break, I've started to explore role-play again. Through talking to friends, I have realised that one of the issues with maintaining fulfilling long-term role-plays previously was the lack of definition to my characters. We always developed A's characters, but my own were left nameless.

When asking a writer friend how she names her characters I found myself facing questions that I hadn't even thought of. Simple things, such as "What does he like?" hadn't even crossed my mind at that point. This led me to thinking a lot harder about what and who I wanted to be.

I already knew what I wanted my character to be, a teacher. Having started courting A when we were both at High School, I find the school girl look one that naturally appeals. Of course, I'm not exactly alone in that respect.

I have found the whole process of creating a new identity very enjoyable, everything from what he likes to drink, to deciding on a name. Right now, my partner/s will only know him as Mr Williams, though he does have a full name. If you are ever lucky enough to find it out, then he must like you a lot!

I won't bore you all with the details, if you want to know more about him, just ask me through one of my other profiles.

I will leave you all with this photograph though, I took this nearly 6 years ago now, but I feel that it sums up my current perverted thoughts perfectly.







1 comment: